Hello Guys, Welcome to our website Technolstar.com So, Today, In this article, we will discuss “How to Permanently Delete Instagram Account on android”. If you are using Instagram and want to permanently delete your Instagram account on your smartphone!
So, this article is for you. As you know, there is no direct option on Instagram to delete an account. And so such options for that.
But don’t worry, after reading this article carefully, you can do this work in a few seconds. So, you want to know! Let’s Begin…
Note: Before deleting your Instagram account, Make sure you download your Instagram data like videos and photos uploaded on the platform. It will help you in the future if you want to see your Instagram account data as a backup.
Follow these steps to Permanently Delete Instagram account on Android.
If you decide that you no longer want to use Instagram, there are a few steps you can take to make the process as painless as possible.
1. Open a new window, then go to Instagram’s <Delete your account >page for deleting the account. (It’s Official Page by Instagram)
2. And If you are not logged in to your account, which you want to delete, Make sure you logged in to your account First.
3. Then, Select your reason for deleting the account.
4. Re-enter your account password.
5. Then Select the button stating: Delete [username].
6. Done, Your account is now gone.
These steps will help you to delete your Instagram account permanently. Instagram is saying that, After 30 days of requesting deletion of your account, your account and all of your information will be permanently deleted and you will no longer be able to recover your information.
During these 30 days, the content will remain subject to Instagram’s Terms of Service and Data Policy and will not be accessible to others using Instagram.
Ok, So Now Suppose you want to temporarily disable your Instagram account for a short period.
So what will you do! For this process, you have to follow these steps also. And amazing point is that you can reactivate your account again and log in back!
Follow these steps to disable your Instagram account temporary:-
1. Open your browser and go to Instagram.com ( You can’t do it from the app )
2. Log in and click on your profile button in the top right corner.
3. Select your Profile, Next to your profile picture and user name, select the Edit Profile button.
4. Scroll down and select the Temporarily disable my account link.
5. Then you have to select a reason why you are disabling your account.
6. Re-enter your password.
7. Tap on the button that says Temporarily Disable Account.
8. Boom! Now Your account is temporarily disabled. To reactivate the account again, log back into it.
So friends, on your demand! I have covered an important point also. thousands of people searching this query. Like..
How to recover a permanently deleted Instagram account!
Is it possible to recover a permanently deleted Instagram account? So, Its answer is YES! if your account was accidentally disabled or deleted from Instagram for any reason, you can appeal the decision by contacting the Instagram Help Center.
They will review your request, and they will recover your account. But, for this, you have to follow this process..
If you want to recover your deleted Instagram account, So You have to Contact Instagram Technical Support Team. You can contact them by clicking on the button ( Contact us ) given below..
The button will redirect you to an Instagram page. Then a form will be opened and you need to fill in mandatory details of your account.
- Full name ( Exact name as on your Instagram account ).
- Your Instagram account Username
- Your Email Id ( Which you have used on your account )
- Your Country
Then click on the blue Send button, after submitting this form. Then in 48 Hours, you will get an email from the Instagram support team.
You will get a Code consisting of numbers and instructions to follow in that email.
The most important part is:
1. Take any A4 sheet or any white paper.
2. Write down the code given in the email, your full name, and your Instagram username in bold.
3. You have to Send a clear matching photo of the corresponding Instagram profile owner while holding the paper on which code is written. (as asked in the mail you can see)
Make sure If your account is compromised or disabled due to any reason, then the Instagram account recovery will be carried out within 2-3 working days. You’ll be provided with a link on your mail to restore your account.
By clicking on the link provided by Instagram Contact Team, you can recover your permanently deleted Instagram account easily.
I hope your question and doubt are clear. And you got my point.
It can be tough to say goodbye to Instagram, but if you’re ready to permanently delete your account, we show this in this article.
Just leave a comment on this post and we’ll Solve your doubts and give you free tips.